|ATTRACTIONS HOME | USA MAP | SEARCH|
The Threshers Reunion features:
* curved roundhouse to house RR equipment
* one full size switch engine which pulls cars for visitors to ride at no cost
* Two small trains, one to ride & one to look at all in operation
* Put/put or hand cars on the track in operation
* RR crane on the tracks
* About 50 steam traction engines in operation
* three BIG stationary steam engines , two horizontal & one vertical from Pabst Brewery, 3 stories tall.
Old engines, steam engines and a steam driven merry-go-round. The 353 steam engine gives rides on 2 miles of track around our show grounds. We also have a model railroad that gives rides in miniature land. WE have something for everyone on 250 acres. WMSTR at Rollag is a 4 day show every Labor Day Weekend.