Paris's (circa) 1900 "Other Depot," served Texas and Pacific Railroad's east-west mainline through town after 1885, when they finished the Texarkana to Dallas line. A solidly-built, rectangular red-brick structure with hipped gablet (Dutch-hip) roof with wide eaves supported by brackets (Prairie House/Italianate style). Baggage area in east portion door at platform height. The Missouri Pacific Railroad gained majority ownership of the Texas and Pacific Railway's stock in 1928 they were eventually merged on October 15, 1976. Currently, minimal, if any, local rail traffic as rails are torn up east of the depot. The Trail de Paris uses much of the city's railroad right-of-way and is a segment of the Northeast Texas Trail. This depot certainly should be on the National Register (current restaurant occupant).