|ATTRACTIONS HOME | USA MAP | SEARCH
Beautiful depot in Spanish Mission Revival style that had been used by Santa Fe RR and Fred Harvey House Hotels and that featured stucco exterior, roofs of red tile and round arches. Built in 1910 costing $120,000 after Santa Fe RR entered town in 1908, with Harvey House dining room until 1940. Current owners- a private auction company - should donate to locals who are proposing a Santa Fe RR museum. A wonderful location rather than 2nd floor of downtown office building! Lots of intersecting lines and train spotting nearby.