PLEASE WAIT FOR ALL PICTURES TO LOAD BEFORE "FITTING TO PAGE"
Adjacent to the Flagstaff Amtrak station is this solid-red sandstone freight depot originally built by the Atlantic and Pacific Railroad in 1889.
This historic landmark is situated on Route 66 and continues its stature in the midst of commerce in downtown Flagstaff.
It’s located approximately 90 miles south of the Grand Canyon at an elevation of 6,902 feet (2,104 m) above sea level.
(submitted by phOTOGRAPH_oF_tHE_dAY on 07/05/11)